All plants are inspected on-site by the Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture to ensure they are disease and pest free.
You have received live and healthy plants which require your care to properly thrive. Without proper care and handling, your survival rates could be low, and your plants may not be eligible for coverage under our guarantee. Please see the Arborista Learning Center for proper planting, handling and follow up care.
- You must thoroughly water your plants upon receipt, and plant them directly into the ground within 3 calendar days
- If no heavy rain occurs during a week, you must water each plant with 1 gallon of water
What we cover
- Incorrect or damaged nursery stock (must be reported within 24 hours of delivery)
- Trees or shrubs that fail within 60 days of delivery (no exceptions)
What we do not cover
- Incorrect site selection and/or supplemental watering
- Losses from extreme weather events (drought, floods, frost, high winds, excessive heat) or interference by animals
How To File a Claim
- Contact us in one of the following ways:
- By email at email@example.com
- By telephone at 262-377-6000
- By mail to Arborista, 976 Ulao Road, Grafton, WI 53024
Our guarantee is designed to be simple, fair and keep our prices low. We designed it to strike a balance between ensuring your satisfaction and confidence in your new potted stock while acknowledging that certain factors beyond our control, such as post-purchase plant care, site selection, or weather conditions, can impact a plant’s success. Please feel free to contact us regarding our guarantee, or any other matter which requires our assistance. Thank you for choosing Arborista!